Friday, May 20, 2022

Sharing Dreams 1

In my dream I am not who I am in the real world. At the beginning, I was just watching. I think it was a trailer to a tv series that's on prime, night sky, but a little different. A girl was using the machine to bring her grandfather a special meal. Outside in my time & space we lived in a dying world. An elder was telling us about a task we would eventually have to complete in order to leave this place. The corrupted guardian cannot be killed, but must be immobilized in order for us to leave. This task was to be completed in the future. He took us outside where there was a tornado like wind, this was something that occurred like clockwork through the day and only in one spot to throw things around. At the present the guardian wasn't yet fully corrupted, but often would kill people by throwing them over. I know this to be true but didn't know where this "over" was. The elder led us outside to a few places outside our compound. We were led to an area to be shown how to defeat the guardian. With a sword to its heart after swiping at its legs. After this I felt like I was viewing the world through a bird's eye view. I saw that the compound was in a bubble. I also a green field in the distance, another but darker green area before that, and then we were walking through an area of moving darkness. The darkness would come at us but only to surround and move around us. Back through my eyes I see the darkness is consuming a moving light. At closer inspection it was plants. The elder mentioned that it was a natural occurrence that had become fiercer. Saying we could redirect the darkness from the light so the light could flourish, but the darkest was too abundant to do so. We moved to the darker green area, much like a swamp. He pointed out some slimy green crystals growing along some water cause the water to look a little green but with yellow spots hovering above. There were a few creatures living in this water, but too blurry to see. The elder crossed a wood board towards the green field. I noticed it was chained off and has a huge crane like machine above. The field look like corn maybe but was sectioned off into many areas with water running in between. In front of the fence was a mote of water, green in color. The elder said to never drink it if we ever in countered it. This was because the dark truth of this place. That water was the run off of the type of fertilizer used on this crop. Dead humans. My mind raced with questions and the feelings that I knew the answers: "isn't the field our food source? Yes. Is the guardian killing people to supply the fertilizer? Yea, most likely." Just then the crane started up and began spraying the crops, but not just what was beyond the fence. It was coming toward us! We had turned and began to run, faster and faster as the spray hit our backs. That's when I saw the face of the other person with me, she was ghostly white & smiling as she ran faster. (I don't know her in my waking life). We made it back as the tornado was finishing its job. Then the baby woke me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment